Founder of Carolina Mountain Sales, Brian is a top agent and multi-million dollar producer specializing in residential real estate and development throughout Western North Carolina.
With an innovative vision of what a boutique real estate firm should be, Brian had the courage and foresight to recognize the opportunity and launched Carolina Mountain Sales in 2009 in what was considered a “down market”. Carolina Mountain Sales is a full service boutique real estate company that diligently focuses on serving our clients’ needs. We are passionate about delivering extraordinary customer service and building lifelong relationships. With Brian’s enthusiastic and inspiring leadership, Carolina Mountain Sales has risen to the Top 4th Firm in Asheville and our team of full-time agents are a group of like-minded professionals with diverse backgrounds. We take great pride in bringing together buyers and sellers of important properties.
Since 2009, Brian has sold $50+ million of real estate and is in the top 1% of Brokers in the Asheville Market. He focuses on helping buyers locate their ideal mountain property as well as helping sellers get their property sold. Another area of expertise, Brian specializes in is sales and marketing for developers, whether it is a positioning or re-positioning of a development, Brian’s track record is unsurpassed. With his matchless work ethic and desire to serve his clients, Brian has a true passion for real estate and carries it through to all of his transactions with heart felt enthusiasm. He is a responsive, personable and outgoing individual who genuinely cares about his clients and feels providing outstanding service is key.
- "Greater Asheville Area 40 Under Forty" - 2012
- Has Personally Sold over $120 Million of Real Estate in the past decade and have led teams that have sold in excess of $400 Million
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Asheville Citizen-Times, Biltmore Beacon, WLOS News 13
- Licensed Broker in North and South Carolina
- Former Director of Off Site Sales & Marketing, The Ginn Company
- Past Director of Sales, Centex Destination Properties
- Speaker, Centex Homes National Sales Convention
- 2004 Divisional Champion Award - Highest Customer Satisfaction Scores, Centex Destination Properties
- Bear Lake Reserve, Top Sales Executive For 2005 and 2006
- Former Golf Pro at TPC Sawgrass and Amelia Island Plantation
- Graduated from University of North Carolina Greensboro Producing
- Member of the Asheville Chamber of Commerce, the Asheville Board of Realtors, North
- Carolina Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and Biltmore Baptist Church.
Brian, a native of Whiteville, North Carolina, met his wife, Allyson in her hometown of Amelia Island, Florida. The couple now lives in South Asheville and have two boys and a 13 year old golden retriever, Sabal. When Brian is not working he enjoys spending time with his family, friends (many who began as clients), enjoying the outdoors from all aspects and spending time at their Bear Lake Reserve cottage in the Cashiers/Highlands region. Brian's motto for not only life but also Carolina Mountain Sales is "Dream. Discover. Learn. Live Well."