Learn all about Sellers Security with Wilkinson ERA Real Estate.
Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is pleased to be the only company in our market
offering the Sellers Security Plan. That's ERAs famous program that
allows us to tout, "We Will Sell Your House, Or ERA Will Buy It." Below
are a few details:
Our Secure Timely Method For Selling Your Home
Take the uncertainty out of selling your home.
If you are on the move and need to sell, the ERA® Sellers Security®
Plan* (SSP) gives qualified consumers the assurance your home will sell
within a defined sales period or ERA Franchise Systems LLC will buy it
With SSP, qualified consumers receive:
Assurance: You'll know up front what you will be paid for your home ( 80% to 90% of the appraised value).
Flexibility: In addition to a guaranteed sale to ERA
Franchise Systems LLC, you are encouraged to accept another offer within
the specified listing period. You may also opt out of the listing
agreement with your ERA broker within 21 days of being notified that you
do not qualify for the ERA® Sellers Security® Plan.
Control: SSP puts you in a stronger negotiating position for your next home purchase.
Find Out If You Qualify
Your home must:
- Market your home through the ERA Gold Star Property program
- Purchase a home inspection and home appraisal
- Agree to reduce the list price of your property at certain intervals during the agreed selling period
- Purchase your next home through ERA Real Estate.
- Have a minimum of 20% gross equity in the property.
- Be current on all mortgages and make mortgage payments and maintenance on the property until closing.
ERA® Sellers Security® Plan Timeline
- Be a single-family primary residence. Townhomes and
condominiums qualify. The property can be vacant when applying for the
program but cannot be rented during the SSP listing period.
- Be valued between $50,000 and $750,000.
- Be marketable; the condition and appeal must meet or surpass typical buyer expectations for the area and price range.
- Be located in your broker's primary marketplace.
- Meet absorption rate criteria; the local absorption rate (the
approximate time it takes for a property to be sold) must be 15 months
- 180 Days (Applications accepted with an absorption rate of 1-9 months)
- 270 Days (Applications accepted with an absorption rate of 10-15 months)
1. Exceptions include military personnel moving into base housing,
those purchasing new construction as the result of a referral to agent
from the builder, those moving into a senior living facility as a result
of a referral to agent from the facility.
2. Maximum appraised values are based upon local statistics.
Properties valued in the top 20% of sales per prior 12-month MLS data for town, city, or zip code do not qualify. (Maximum ERA Franchise
Systems LLC offer: $675,000.)
Important Legal Information
Conditions and limitations apply; including but not limited to:
seller and house must meet specific qualifications, and purchase price
will be determined solely by ERA Franchise Systems LLC, based upon a
discount of the home's appraised value. Additionally, a second home must
be purchased through a broker designated by ERA Franchise Systems LLC.
Call your local participating ERA® professional to review details. Not available in all areas.
* Certain conditions apply. For complete details, see your Wilkinson ERA Real Estate agent and ask about the Sellers Security Plan.